The Coinbase BTC wallet is one of the most famous virtual wallets in the world today, and it’s very friendly towards beginners. The features are simple and elegant, and you will learn how to navigate it in no time. You can store and exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin. But first, let’s explain how you can create one.
- Create an account on Coinbase
- Input your first/last name, email address and password
- Phone verification (secondary authentication)
- Add payment accounts (link it to your bank account)
- Validate identity
- Buy, sell or trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin
You will see the send/request option on the left side of the wallet, which is used to send BTC or ETH to other users via email or their ETH/BTC wallet address or vice-versa.
The Coinbase wallet is appropriate for beginners because it will allow you to manage your transactions easily. However, if you don’t want any third party to handle your private key, you should opt for a software wallet, instead of an online one.Sign up for Blockbid trading platform and be the first to be notified when new currencies go live.SIGN UP
Jaxx – Bitcoin Cash wallet
Jaxx is a Bitcoin Cash wallet used for mining and storing Bitcoin Cash. It’s a cloud-based wallet with a friendly interface, which is easy for navigation, and you can also use it on any device, which is a big advantage.
Jaxx supports most of the popular cryptocurrencies on the market, and the private keys are stored on the device of the user. You will be the only one in possession of your private keys.
To create an account on Jaxx, follow these steps:
- Sign up and create the account
- Log into your account
- Exchange cryptocurrencies (if you want)
- Every transaction requires a different private key
Software cryptocurrency wallets in Australia
Exodus and Electrum are some of the most popular cryptocurrency wallets in Australia. They are both software, desktop Bitcoin wallets with high-level security protection.
- Exodus – If you prefer elegant and sophisticated designs or if you have a background in financing and investments, you should choose Exodus. This wallet will create precise charts and graphs of your cryptocurrencies portfolio so that you can track your assets more carefully. It has a full ShapeShift functionality for trading crypto-coins. You can store BTC, BCH, BTG, LTC, ETH, DASH, ETC, VTC, FUN, DCR, EOS, ANT, GNO, OMG, BAT and more.
- Electrum – Electrum is similar to Exodus, but it supports only BTC, and it has a supplementary mobile app. The reason because it’s so popular (10 percent of all Bitcoin transactions are through Electrum) is that the developers are dedicated to the constant upgrades of the open-source code. One of the most important features of this wallet is the integration with hardware wallets, like TREZOR, KeepKey and Ledger Nano S.